Saturday, February 26, 2011

Pillow Series


So last year my nieces redecorated their bedroom, and around that time my niece turned 13. So, I made one pillow. Then I made another pillow. Now there are 6 kids down and 2 to go.

They've been so much fun to make...








I like them all in different ways. They each definitely match the personality of the person I gave them to.

I like this one especially because I used my silhouette to cut out the letters and it was so easy!


And on that note, THE SILHOUETTE CAN CUT OUT FABRIC!!!! Just when I thought it couldn't get any cooler, it did! If you're thinking about getting one, do it. It is so worth it. I use mine a few days a week for just this and that. And it's so fun. And the machine goes on sale regularly - just watch it. The good deals are out there. My husband found mine on ebay. so sweet!

Anywho, making pillows have been fun. Give it a try, it's so easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment