I've had several people request this game, so Ive posted it here.
I got the idea from pinterest here : http://www.pinterest.com/pin/216102482091689355/
And then we pulled questions from these websites:
These were our final questions we gave the couple, and then we used the ones we had time for.
1. If you were a cartoon or Disney character, what would you be?
2. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
3. What is one thing you do that one of your parents is notorious for doing as well?
4. What is the #1 most played song on your iPod or other device?
5. What would be the name of the autobiography of your life?
6. What did you do growing up that got you into trouble?
7. What’s the best/worst gift you’ve ever received?
8. What is something you’ve learned about your finance since you've been engaged?
9. What was the first thing that attracted me to her/him?
10. What was your favorite part about the day you got engaged?
11. If you had a whole day of free time to spend it however you liked, what would you do?
12. On your first date, what were you nervous about?
13. In 5 years, how do you see the two of you?
14. What are you looking forward to the most about your wedding?
15. What is the most annoying thing you do to him/her?
16. When did you know you were in love?
17. What movies makes you teary?
18. What would you do if you won a million dollars?
19. What have you always wanted to name a child?
20. What is one thing he/she does that makes you laugh?
21. Share an awkward moment you've had in your relationship.
22. What household duty are you best at?
Then we found lips and a moustache clipart from the internet. It's really fun!